Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kayleeanddan

First time pregnancy - Type 1(x-posted from the introduction section)

kayleeanddan

Hi everyone,

We are Kaylee and Dan and have just found out Kaylee is about 5 weeks pregnant. This is a first time pregnancy for both of us and we just want to talk to some other people who are going through or have gone through the same process. There's a lot of scary stories on the internet and we are trying to get a good perspective on this to help with the nerves!

Looking forward to talking to you all and appreciate any reliable online sources you can send our way!

samuraiguy

Welcome to the forums. I'm not a type 1 so I'll just say congrats and let you know in general that stress can make things worse so realize there are things in your power to do to make this a healthy pregnancy and not worry so much over "scary stories" online which may have circumstance totally different than yours.

adiantum

Hi Kaylee & Dan, Please keep logging on as I'm sure others who have experienced very successful pregnancies when type1 will reply.

adiantum

2high, a much loved member of df , will reply to your post when she gets away from work, so please keep checking your thread.

adiantum

please keep logging in .

2high has given me her ph# & email address for you but I cant post them online nor send them to you via a PM until you have made several posts, about 15  IIRC

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.