Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcomes Positive

UTI during pregnancy?

Outcomes Positive

This is my first pregnancy, I am due in September and I have been struggling with a UTI recently and wanted to know if this was a normal illness to occur and if other women have experienced the same difficulties as I am. I have a burning sensation and cramps in my lower abdomen which is getting more and more uncomfortable and unbearable. Please let me know I'm not the only one!

calitype2

Hi,

Sorry you do not feel well. Yes, UTI's can occur during pregnancy! You need to see your provider ASAP and get some medication (antibiotics) if it is a UTI. Stay well hydrated and remember to finish the prescription!

moe22

Hi,

Sorry you do not feel well. Yes, UTI's can occur during pregnancy! You need to see your provider ASAP and get some medication (antibiotics) if it is a UTI. Stay well hydrated and remember to finish the prescription!

I have never been prego , But I did have a UTI once & the nurse ask if I was running a fever or had a  burning sensation when I pee; (I had none of these symptoms ), when she took my temp she said I was running a low- grade fever she said very often d doesn't  fell symptoms like non- d.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.