Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seagal

Interesting Low Carb Site

OldTech

I visited Diet Doctor daily until they switched to a pay site 3-6 months ago. The information that they provide can be found on other sites without having to pay.

Seagal

Old Tech, I didn't see any charges for the different pages I visited, they were all quite helpful especially for the newly diagnosed.

OldTech

Seagal, you're right. I was remembering what it was like when they first started to monetize their site. I do agree with you that some of their gateway pages contain a lot of good info for newbies.

predb4

I visited Diet Doctor daily until they switched to a pay site 3-6 months ago. The information that they provide can be found on other sites without having to pay.

there is still a lot of free access there.

i have westman's books, the rewrite of atkins and the ketogenic diet, so i do not need a subscription.

only think i do ot like is the ads for buying atkins products, imake my own food.

Fraser

Thanks. I have never have saidI will try LCHF, my food choices have just evolved over the years. Which now pretty much fit

The food choices shown here. Interesting to know. I am in the moderate range (because I am active and controlled) nice to know I could tweak it to a low carb level if needed. Although full fat Greek yogurt would be a taste stretch for me )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.