Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seagal

MCS (Marty) News

macksvicky

I keep getting "sorry, we can't find that" But I would love to sign up for his web page/blog/ whatever he's got gong on :)

JanetP

There is a link on the page that says register/cost and talks about the cost of their coaching programs.  There is a page for submitted recipes and another one to sign up for a newsletter for recipes.

Seagal

Okay, I see where you would register to get the "coaching" part.

He is Thor Baker on Facebook and recipes are no charge.

JanetP

Thanks.  I read some more on the site about what his coaching consists of and it is pretty involved and intense.  I can understand now why he would charge for it.  If he has a very large client base it would take tons of time.

And I signed up for his newsletter.  I'll look for him on FB.

Moonpie

I have bookmarked more recipes than I will ever live long enough to make. Plenty of free sites anyhow.

JanetP

I looked for him on FB and found all kinds of strange characters named Thor Baker with beards and tattoos and none of them looked lik the pic onf his website.   :D

JanetP

Facebook doesn't like anyone using a pseudonym anymore.  I think it is for safety reasons.  I have had several friend whose accounts were closed for that reason.

Thanks for the link.  I just sent a friend request.

JanetP

I heard back from Marty.  I told him we had been talking about him and that we missed him.  He said he has had very limited computer access and that he misses DF, too.

Seagal

Thanks Janet, whenever I have "talked" to Marty, he has been as friendly as ever.  One of the good guys I think.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.