Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rzrbks

Accu-Chek Nano HELP!!

rzrbks

My wife, Pre-Diabetic, is using an Accu-Chek Nano and a whole container of strips have not worked. We keep getting E-1.

Well, how do you know it's E-1 until you let the strip suck up some blood, so you can't reinsert it as suggested in manual.

Is this a normal fail rate for Accu-Chek or just an outlier instance.

Thanks for all replies.

Snow Goose

Check the batteries....when I got mine they were upside down. (Might be that they ship it that way to save battery life)

Can't remember if I got E-1 though. It works fine now.

Snow Goose

Check the batteries....when I got mine they were upside down. (Might be that they ship it that way to save battery life)

Can't remember if I got E-1 though. It works fine now.

The strange thing was that even with the batteries upside down I still saw strange readings on the screen and wasted a lot of strips thinking that it must be the strips....

mbc1963

I have an Accu-chek Nano and occasionally get a string of weird readings. Sometimes I lose 5 or strips - very frustrating! I always check the error messages online. Many times they suggest to reset the meter... which usually works.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.