Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leosmith

Health Check USA

leosmith

I apologize if this has been covered before; the search engine for this forum isn't working for me right now for some reason. I saw a thread where several online lab outfits were discussed, checked a couple of websites out, and this one was the least confusing to use. I ordered the following tests:

1) Diabetes Management Test

2) Complete Thyroid Function Panel

3) VAP Test Vertical Auto Profile

4) Ferritin

The next morning I went to a lab in my town and they drew 4 viles of blood. I think some of the analysis was going to be done there, and some sent off to national labs. Overall a pretty simple procedure, and now I'm waiting for my online results. The site says results are usually available after 7 business days, which would mean by Friday.

It's a little late to ask about it at this point, but have you had any experiences with Health Check USA? Were you pleased with the service?

moneymeister

I used one a while back, but it had a different name. They sent me to a local lab used by my doctor. Worked great.

ran23

I used Healthcheck for my cholesterol tests.  I even tested 3 times and took the best to my doctor, he signed me off of my Zetia.  Results usually in 3-4 days for email, a week for paper copy.  I never thought to get reimbursed by my Insurance. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.