Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jwags

OOPSIE ROLLS

Seagal

I used to make them a dozen or so at a time and use as sandwich bread.  Been a long time for me too Jeanne.

samuraiguy

My only tip is to separate the eggs into a third bowl one at a time then dump yolks into another bowl after each each egg is separated and pour the whites into the bowl they will be beaten in. Nothing is more frustrating then separating the eggs all in one bowl like in the video and getting a little yolk from the last egg in the whites.

Rbubbaray

Those look good , looks like a hamburger roll or dough boy. but were does the bulk flour part come from , just eggs and creme cheese ? I am gonna try those , I usually separate egg whites through my fingers ,  sloppy but works well , unless the yolk breaks . Thanks for recipe

Rbubbaray

ahh I watched the video the bulk comes from the eggs beating air into them , brilliant . anyone try them as a burger roll ?

jwags

You need to really whip the egg whites and that is where the bulk comes from. When you add the OK's to the stiff whites makes sure you do it gently so you don't deflate the whites. There are tons of variations on this recipe.

Rbubbaray

This made me excited to see bread types I can eat again , I use the LC wraps mostly , but sometimes you want something with eggs in the morning or as a roll .Thanks again Jwags .

ant hill

I love eggs as Thanks Jwags for this another Egg Recipe. I just have to get the Cheese!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.