Diabetes forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sharonsell

new to site

sharonsell

Hi Iam new to the site so Iam just looking around see what I can get into anyone from New Jersey

meyery2k

Sharonsell - Welcome to the forums.  You will meet people from all ovre the world.  They will offer good advice to help you manage your life with diabetes.

NoraWI

Welcome, Sharon. I think there is one person from New Jersey. But don't let that stop you from asking questions. Everyone will be most willing to help. We are a multi-state and multi-national group. Was tempted to also say multi-planetary, but it hasn't gotten that wide yet. :D

meyery2k

Welcome, Sharon. I think there is one person from New Jersey. But don't let that stop you from asking questions. Everyone will be most willing to help. We are a multi-state and multi-national group. Was tempted to also say multi-planetary, but it hasn't gotten that wide yet. :D

You never know - It is said "they" are among us lol...

Kit

Welcome to the group.  There is a huge amount of information here.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have.  The only stupid question is that which doesn't get asked.  :)

meyery2k

Welcome to the house of no pancakes. :D

And we are International!

But IHONP doesn't quite roll off the tongue like IHOP does.

Klaus74

Welcome Sharon! I think you will like it here. It's a very supportive, helpful, and knowledgeable community. I'm glad I found this place. (I, too, am "new-ish")

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.