Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hema Arun

young diabetics from.india

Hema Arun

Hey cool ppl out there

Any young diabetics from India here ,plz reply with ur details...

I am a doctor with diagnosed type 2 ...its gonna be a help ..

NoraWI

Hello, Hema Arun! I am an old diabetic and T1 but want to welcome you to Diabetes Forums anyway :D! Are you a T2 diabetic medical doctor? What kind of medicine do you practice? How do you manage your diabetes? Diet? Exercise? Medications?

Moonpie

Hello & welcome, we have had several posters from India, but I haven't seen them recently. But lots of general T2 help here.

JohnSchroeder

Maybe I am seeing things where nothing exists, but this post gives me the creeps.  Ostensibly trolling for YOUNG diabetics in India on the internet in order to.... be their doctor?  Why would someone be asking for 'ur details'?

Are there so many pediatric endocrinologists in India that they have to resort to posting on message boards to find patients?  If the person is just looking to share advice, why does it matter that the recipient be in India, or a child?

adiantum

Thanks JohnSchroeder, that post raised my fears also &  of it being creepy.

I just hope he's never " gonna" be successful in his search for a child.

Moonpie

I don't see it, nowhere do I see "child" mentioned, there have been other calls for people looking for fellow diabetics in the same age rage as  "any"poster, such as teens or young adults ( 20's )  different age groups do have different life experiences.

adiantum

Maybe my suspicions have been heightened with the current media headlines .

I realise child was not mentioned but children  see themselves as a young person.

The language this member used is not one a doctor would use nor patronise a young person by trying to sound like one of them.

Moonpie

Maybe English is not the first language of this poster ( & many others) In any case they have not been back to the thread. 

adiantum

I understood them to be Indian or at least in India.

Although I think the "jive talk"  does not relect that of a doctor no matter who he was trying to attract.

I certainly hope I am wrong.

I avoided the thread at first when my suspicions were raised & only posted to agree with John Schroeder.

I also noticed they have not returned .

adiantum

Looking on the bright side & being innocent or ignorant has been my background as well , but  now we read  how life is not how we perceived.

social khan

Hi 

Yes i am here with T2 diabetic last 4 year and i am using diabetes management app BeatO. this helping to mange my diet, activity,BG monitoring i am strongly recommended for diabetic. 

Thanks

sohail

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.