Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carfree

Not a recommended popsicle recipe

carfree

With the hot weather, I've been making a lot of smoothies and popsicles. Just a touch of lemon and lime juice with water and a pinch of stevia make a nice cooling dessert popsicle. Guess I'm still a kid at heart, but these popsicles are really refreshing.

I sometimes use fruity hibiscus tea in berry smoothies so for a change of pace I tried creating a popsicle using black cherry tea. Black cherry hibiscus tea, water and grape flavored stevia drops= cough syrup tasting popsicles. Cooling, yes, but not recommended.

control

With the hot weather, I've been making a lot of smoothies and popsicles. Just a touch of lemon and lime juice with water and a pinch of stevia make a nice cooling dessert popsicle. Guess I'm still a kid at heart, but these popsicles are really refreshing.

I sometimes use fruity hibiscus tea in berry smoothies so for a change of pace I tried creating a popsicle using black cherry tea. Black cherry hibiscus tea, water and grape flavored stevia drops= cough syrup tasting popsicles. Cooling, yes, but not recommended.

'TussinPops

funkynassau

I can't find the recipe at the moment but for years I made sugar free Popsicles with sugar free Jello and sugar free Kool Aid in the little packets which are almost impossible to find now.  The Jello stopped it from melting too fast.  Grape is my fave!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.