Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  
ran23

Thrift-ing

ran23

I had a 7 1/2 ft tree for many years.  donated that last week.  Mini-tree in the house and decorations hanging all about.  still festive.   

adiantum

I threw my 7ft tree out two years ago when I first decided to sell here.

I didnt decorate last christmas assuming I'd have the agents here taking photos & xmas decorations dont look good in real estate ads after the season.

I've had so many obstacles in getting ready to sell & now most of the locations I've been considering moving to is burning up with some 50 houses burnt & 3 lives lost.

This is the second time Ive planned on moving & both regions have been burnt out.

I'm not impressed with having those apple trees increased in price, even from their factory outlet. So, no apple trees for me. 

ran23

Paid my Property Taxes and same day, accepted a low offer on a Pocket Square.  Japanese Geisha type--happy

adiantum

Ran, I never imagined you to wear a Polo.

I was sure you'd wear a 3 piece suit even when gardening. 

Psssst... are they black ?:D

ran23

All Uniqlo brand: White with light check pattern,  Red trim with red/white pattern,  and a beautiful Navy--you have to see the pattern up close. 1 & 3 are my favorites so far.  Sellers sent me discounts,  poor time to be buying for myself.  or not.  I paid my Prop Taxes last week, I deserve this.