Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xpDiabetes

I just found out this video - Any thoughts on this?

xpDiabetes

I neither have the guts nor the means to drink this. Don't also recommend anyone taking this.  But, while searching on some spiritual stuff,  I came across Ayahuasca and was wondering if if this is true. Seems to be from the fox channel. 

Kit

I don't know about the science behind it, but the reporter got way too many facts wrong.

What good of a Type1 diabetic to generate new beta cells if their immune system keeps killing them?

The problem for most Type2 diabetics isn't a lack of insulin, but the inability of the body to make proper use of it.  Granted later they may loose the ability to produce insulin, but even so, flooding the body with more and more insulin isn't a solution to the problem.

Now it is possible that this could be of use to those who have lost the ability to produce insulin through some physical damage to their pancreas that sin't related to an autoimmune attack.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.