Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jon Gile

Transdermal Noninvasive CO2

Jon Gile

I am using this to manage arthritis pain in my neck and lower back and to get sleep. It is medical grade C02 and increases bloodflow measurably- has anyone tried this?

Jg

Trina Gempesaw

Hello, yes I was wondering if anyone tried this as well. My coworker's mom is on microcirculation therapy, and I would want to know if anyone here has tried it so I could recommend to my sister who was just recently diagnosed to have DM. Thank you!

Kit

Eh, I moderate a forum myself (work related). They always return. It would be less annoying though. :)

TX_Clint

Nothing here to moderate. No rules have been broken. Would you want me to delete your post if you recommended taking CoQ10 or B12? We may disagree with the poster in this case but he/she has a right to post. I suspect that the poster is promoting a product but there is nothing to hang that on.

adiantum

well , it does smell like spam .

I can see your point Clint  .It'd be different if a regular member recommended a spam related product but these are brand new members.

Just as well regular members post replies as that should warn new members that we dont endorse spam.

NoraWI

You know, OneEye, I saw Spam on the shelf about 6 months ago and decided to get a can. I remember eating slices of fried Spam as a kid, and I liked it. Well, I couldn't believe how salty it tasted... and this was a low salt variety. Otherwise, it was OK, especially with eggs in the morning. Don't think it will be on my pantry shelf though.

OneEye

That's why SPAM in the can is a thermonuclear holocaust survival food...all the Sodium Phosphates, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Ascorbate and Sodium Nitrite. In fact...I bet if you ate a couple three slices of this stuff a day you'd live to be 150. You'd look like an Egyptian mummy...ahhh...looks are overrated anyway! :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.