Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

terri3

can't get back on track.

terri3

I was diagnosed last October and adapted almost immediately in that time I changed my eating habits and wentwalking.Things were going well and I got my a1cdown to 7.5 in that time I also lost 13 kgs For some unknown reason everything has gone pear shaped I am thirsty all of the timehungry all of the time even for things I don't like and so very tired and constantly up and down stair to the bathroom as I'm drinking so much Every day I try to get back on track but by evening I'm right back where I started any suggestions Terri

dowling gram

Have you had your thyroid checked. Sometimes hyperthyroidism goes hand in hand with insulin resistance. Tiredness is the most common symptom and so is depression. Your hunger and thirst could be caused by depression. From you post it sounds to me that things are getting you down so you do have the symptoms. If that's what it is it's an easy diagnoses by blood test and a pill to get the thyroid back in line

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.