Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mindy1257

Tired of the side effects from my medications

mindy1257

I have been struggling with diabetes for quite some time now. I don't feel like anything is working. I still feel the full effects of the disease. I would really love it if I find another method of treating Diabetes without dealing with the side effects of most drugs. 

Kit

What's your current treatment plan?

What does your diet look like?

Your profile says you are a parent (parent of a diabetic child).  Is this correct?  If not, are you a Type1 or Type2?

Norbert
On 7/22/2017 at 1:13 AM, mindy1257 said:

I have been struggling with diabetes for quite some time now. I don't feel like anything is working. I still feel the full effects of the disease. I would really love it if I find another method of treating Diabetes without dealing with the side effects of most drugs. 

Hi Mindy1257,

I came from a family with diabetes and trust when I say that I totally understand where you coming from as I too look for many ways to maintain my blood sugar with proper exercise and healthy food but for years diabetes always makes me feel that I'm different (fragile) a friend of mine invited me on some orientation wherein they discuss the benefits of c02 on a diabetic person like me, what I learn is that with the help of c02 we can have a better blood circulation also c02 can help reduce the risk of high blood pressure and hypertension. High blood pressure makes the heart work harder to pump more blood; contributes to hardening of the arteries, or atherosclerosis, to stroke, kidney disease, and to the development of heart failure. 

c02 maintains a good blood circulation by increasing cardiac function, endurance and proper distribution of oxygen in the body, thus having a relaxed heart to function well. 

Also, peripheral edema is the result/manifestation of many diseases, inflammation processes, and loss of body compensatory mechanism of chronic conditions, but the first pathophysiology disturbance is at the capillary level (microcirculation). 

CO2 application has demonstrated to be beneficial to improve blood flow by decreasing microcirculation blood resistance and improving venous insufficiency. CO2is one of the few local humoral mediators with the potential to modulate blood flow in capillary beds. CO2 enhances the following capillary bed functions:

– Arteriole elastic retractions and vasomotion that allows constant blood flow through the capillary bed.

– Reconstruct the role of adjacent closed capillaries. – Promote vasodilation of the arterio-venous anastomosis without increased venous return.

Also, CO2 is a natural anti-inflammatory agent that helps one’s circulatory system to perform better. CO2 especially helps one’s circulatory system by increasing venous blood return to the heart and systolic output by passive peripheral vasodilation, without increasing mean arterial blood pressure.

Sorry for the long explanation, So in short, I was convinced that c02 treatment can actually help me with my condition so I started doing research and found out that there's a website who offers c02 treatment via non invasive, transdermal process so odue to impulse I purchased their product, good thing I really did, I've been using their product for 2 years now and for 2 years I always maintained my blood sugar level with the combination of exercise and healthy diet, ofcourse this is too good to be true so I invite you to do your research as well and check it for your self :)

Thanks!

NoraWI

Here we go again! Single post. Poster gone forever. I really resent people using this board as a free advertising opportunity. I would report this post for removal but I can't find the report button on the new board. *SIGH*:(

TX_Clint

NoraWI.... report is at the top of each post to the right of the posting time. I suspect this is spam. His profile says T1 and his post says he maintained blood sugar without meds. I also suspect the originating post was a lead-in for the spam. He does seem to try very hard to stay within the rules. It just doesn't pass the smell test though.

A good report button learning tool anyway.

I'll let this run for a awhile so we can all chuckle a bit.

NoraWI

Thanks for pointing out the new location of the Report button, Clint. This poster is definitely Spam but is astute in his delivery by not posting a direct link. I guess he feels that getting people interested to Google is enough. Frankly, I think just keeping the post on "for laughs" is detrimental, especially since it gives credibility to him with newbies who are flailing around searching for alternative methods of DM management.

adiantum

Its a shame that offending post cant be overwritten with a red stamp reading TRASH SPAM or REJECT.

I agree with Nora in that it could be detrimental to newbies 

notme

Nora,  I know how frustrating it is to give your heart and soul in an answer and the op never returns with an update.  That being said, it is the way of forums sometimes.  I have decided not to stress anymore.  The answers or posts I put my heart and soul in, reinforce me and give me strength in my knowledge and practical day to day use.  

So so keep sharing.  Even if the OP never comes back you just may have inspired someone else or helped someone else along the way.  

The report button is right next to the time and date someone posts.   💕💕

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.