Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OneEye

FAT HEAD

OneEye

A little bored and browsing through my Comcast "Streampix" menu last night...I came across a film by stand-up comedian and film maker, Tom Naughton called Fat Head (106 min).

"A comedian replies to the 'Super Size Me' crowd by losing weight on a fast-food diet while demonstrating that almost everything you think you know about the obesity 'epidemic' and healthy eating is wrong."

I think by now you and I are up to our ears in 'how-we-oughta-eat' documentaries...but I was curious as to what kind of a spin a comedian might have on this. I mean...it was TV...I could always turn this one off, too.

Basically it reinforces the LC/HF diet in layman terms that takes most of the 'tech' out of it. For everyone new to LC/HF I recommend this. For everyone who's been LC/HF for awhile...it's still informative and entertaining. If you do watch it, or some of it...lemme know what you think. Enjoy...

FAT HEAD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.