Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buddy7

Smart DRUGS!!

buddy7

Have you ever had those symptoms when you go to your Dr and whatever he gives you, doesn’t seem to remedy his diagnosis? And then you start looking for an alternative, apart from your Pharmacist, you may find yourself in a position where you ask a friend or relative for help. Then, what prompts my question, have you ever taken a smart drugs? Something that’s becoming more prevalently used today. May it be used? Just to make you feel better, within yourself, or be exuberant, to enhance your ability at your place of work, or other? May it be for the constant tiredness, forgetfulness, learning, motivation, being focus, or the inability to be creative in a work flow situation? Something I’ve been contemplating, but having tried any yet, my hesitation of course, beacons in the dark.

Then you look a bit further into it! Sounds encouraging, cognitive enhancement drugs are on the increase, wherever you go today, and you don’t have to be an athlete to take them.

NoraWI

No drug is smart. All have side effects. I stay away from anything not essential to my existence. Use exercise and meditation to enhance my life. Read a lot. Walk a lot. Breath fresh air. Watch nature around me. Try it sometime.

dowling gram

I agree with Nora. Every drug has some side effect. Some more serious than what you took the drug for in the first place.

I never take any drug or herb until I have researched it, looked at the side effects, and have talked to me pharmacist about it. Even then I look for ways to do without it. I've seen too many people take the easy way, rely on chemical fixes and then get into serious trouble.

buddy7
20 hours ago, NoraWI said:

No drug is smart. All have side effects. I stay away from anything not essential to my existence. Use exercise and meditation to enhance my life. Read a lot. Walk a lot. Breath fresh air. Watch nature around me. Try it sometime.

Exactly why I ran the thread, they are side effects to all drugs, even my Drs prescribe and current medication, and I’m totally in agreement with you there. But having said that, the scientist around the world have design what they called a nootropics/smart drugs, which are capable of improving our cognitive functions in all kind of ways.

Here are some of the people nootropics/smart drugs are used by around the world, students, entrepreneurs, the small business owners, athletes, poker players and even the career day to day housewives. You see, most people today wants to be that cleverer than others, may it be, at a cost whatever the side effects they are prepared to used them to boost their learning abilities, improve memory function, enhance focus and concentration, and even to improve verbal and written communication skills.

Yes! I’m aware the difference between prescription and non-prescription substances, is the potential they all have, certain risk factors, including addiction and some serious side effects. The way I see it, contemplating of doing a thing and doing it are completely two different things, can assure you, when one sets about to do a thread of this gravity, my research becomes paramount.

We don’t always have to do what our scientist proclaim is right for us. He’s obviously doing it as a business or to induce his Bank balance, to me, my aim is to stay healthy and to endure as I see it, a healthy well-being.

buddy7
20 hours ago, dowling gram said:

I never take any drug or herb until I have researched it, looked at the side effects, and have talked to me pharmacist about it. Even then I look for ways to do without it. I've seen too many people take the easy way, rely on chemical fixes and then get into serious trouble.

I share you view completely, but I never “look for ways to do without” taking a prescribe drug, today prescribe drugs, are a way forward, to prolonging our lives (longevity) even at my age I can recall some fifty years ago our life span was about 50-55 years of age, today we are living much, much longer. Yes, I’ve seen it as well too many people today rely “on chemical fixes” not my route of course.

As like yourself, any new medication from my Dr or others, I always research or have a chat with my Pharmacist.

The problem is today, and you can’t blame them, not everyone today who use nootropics/smart drugs are always willing to disclose or admit they are taking them, and what becomes more arousing, are what they are taking, the affects to them, benefits, side effects, availability and cost. And they are quite a few smart drugs on the market today, which cannot be mention on here without getting into marketing. A lot to do with how far you want to enhance your own life and at what cost, but I’m sure you’re quite aware of that.

Nootropics/smart drugs are most popular today, because their benefits are readily accessible by a large number of users, because every individual’s neurochemistry is different, medication and supplements may effect each of us quite differently.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.