Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TX_Clint

New Study Favors Fat Over Carbs

Carol_42

135,335 people between 35 and 70 years old in 18 countries with a median follow-up of 7·4 years ?!  That 's a good sized sample with validated evidence.  Maybe all the powers-that-be who are involved with Diabetes Associations throughout the world will change their recommendations for LCHF.  And just maybe more lives will be saved.  Thanks for sharing this, Clint.

notme

I would be elated if more restaurants recognized the growing population of low carb eating.  

My diet is 100% low carb and small portion.  Tough to find that when eating out. 

I did notice at the grocery grocery the other day their are a few more "fast food" options for low carb eating.  I was in a hurry and heading to the gym, stopped at the store and found, in the prepackaged food area, a package with one prepared hard boiled egg, pistachios and small chunks of cheddar cheese.  I was thrilled to have fast food!

control
5 hours ago, TX_Clint said:

I found a bag of Cheddar Chips made of just cheddar cheese in my local 7-11.

It's moon cheese, so it has 1/6 fewer carbs. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.