Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buddy7

Do you need a hug?

janice21475
21 hours ago, macksvicky said:

Are they done or do you have to have the lowers pulled as well? :hug:

Dear Vicky,

No more pulling. The dentist advised against removing the remaining lowers. He said fit is always an issue with lowers. I know this from my Husband's experience. He was never able to wear his 'false teeth.'

The Dentist gave me some toothpaste which is super high in fluoride. He believes lack of fluoride was the cause of all my cavities. Personally, I feel my life long addiction to sugar contributed.

Be glad when this is over, thank you for your sweet comments.

Hugs to all those impacted by the horrible shootings in Las Vegas. (Texas Clint)

Clint, Joining you in well wishing for those impacted by the Las Vegas mass shooting. I was only disconnected from the world in general for a couple of days and look at the mess that happened. Difficult to imagine waking up to that in one's own life. Terrible thing!

buddy7
16 hours ago, janice21475 said:

Dear Vicky,

No more pulling. The dentist advised against removing the remaining lowers. He said fit is always an issue with lowers. I know this from my Husband's experience. He was never able to wear his 'false teeth.'

The Dentist gave me some toothpaste which is super high in fluoride. He believes lack of fluoride was the cause of all my cavities. Personally, I feel my life long addiction to sugar contributed.

Be glad when this is over, thank you for your sweet comments.

Janice! So pleased to hear there’s no more tooth pulling and of course no further pain, an experience I’m so glad to say you have truly overcome. One can only hope the prescribe fluoride given was of some help to you.

All the best to a full recovery.

buddy7
On 10/2/2017 at 6:19 PM, TX_Clint said:

Hugs to all those impacted by the horrible shootings in Las Vegas.

And a "big hug" to those poor families who are at the moment still mourning their loved ones. My profound and sincere condolences to the families of the victims at this horrid time.

buddy7

When I sat out to do this thread, I gave a thought to all people around the world, who are currently caught up in the aftermath of disasters, tragedies conflicts, suffering pain and anger that surrounds us all today. My thoughts are with the families of the victims in Las Vegas mass shooting I stand with you in mourning in these troubled times.

A ginormous “hug” to all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.