Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fraser

Keto/LCHF MEET UP GROUP

Fraser

I noticed that on the Meet Up site for San Francisc there is a group Keto and LCHF diet.

It appears to be based in general good health rather than dealing with diabetes.  Has any attended a LCHF group not related to the control of diabetes, if so what were your experiences?

MeetUp is a site where people create groups for others to join to explore the topic,. 

mzteacher

HI Fraser

For a LCHF or Keto diet I do not think it makes a difference why they are doing it just that they are doing it. I get recipes from several groups on Facebook diabetes is not really mentioned. I know others on here get the same recipes. The only down side is so many of the recipes look really good so I have printed stacks of them out!!!
I have used Meet Up for art groups, a relative used it to meet people at a coffee shop and practice Spanish and a friend in Sacramento is going to one for writers. Fabulous way to connect!!

Try it and let us know!!

Susan

Dave_KC

I had a co-worker tell me about having attended a "Low Carb Kansas City" meeting features some guest speakers that was some type of conference.  Wish I had known, because I would have been very tempted to be there.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.