Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave_KC

McDonalds

Dave_KC

OK, I know it's McDonalds, and nothing special.  But I can normally do good with breakfast by ordering a side of eggs and either a side of bacon or sausage.  For another meal, a Quarter pounder with cheese but no bun works fine, along with a side salad, and of course some of the salads are good.  

Now for my frustration...  twice now I've ordered a plain Quarter Pounder with cheese and no bun...  and they didn't bother to put the cheese on it.  Grrrrr....  C'mon folks, if I wanted it without cheese, I would have ordered a Quarter pounder... 

dowling gram

Why are you frustrated and why do you sit back and not complain? A simple solution is to march back up to the counter and tell them you didn't get what you ordered. You never have to settle for what you didn't order in any restaurant--fast food or not.

Dave_KC

I'm frustrated because we're going through the drive through on a rush to get to the kids gymnastics class, and time to correct it then isn't easy.  Don't worry, they'll hear about it. 

ran23

I once went thru McDonald's with a friend for a basic meal.  Started to pull away and they said wait for your drinks. ??  they gave us 4 large milkshakes.  I still feel guilty about it.   

macksvicky

Ran, maybe that was karma making up for a past order that got messed up. Besides, I don't think Mickey D's is going to file for bankruptcy over those 4 milkshakes.

don1942

I go to an event outside Atlantic City every month which has a McDonalds across the street. I  bring my own Diet Coke and order a double hamburger to go so lunch costs $1.47.

dowling gram
3 hours ago, ClevelandLoftin said:

I have a thoughts that you even can do your own McDonalds at home )) and friends, if someone need help with homework etc, i find this site  https://dissertationsgratuite.com/ with very good prices for it !

Are you here to get people to your sites or discuss diabetes. You have opted into 3 discussions and every time you have recommended sites that have nothing to do with the topic.

Advertising is not allowed on this forum so either stick to the topic or don't comment at all!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.