Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TX_Clint

LCHF with a twist of lime

meyery2k
16 minutes ago, adiantum said:

deja vu

This was  a topic on last weeks episode  of the British TV series Doc Martin

Doc Martin is a fun show.  Caught it on Netflix.

adiantum

That scenery is absolutely gorgeous .

Try to see Escape to the Country . It depicts real estate thats for sale.

A proposed buyer looking to buy a house is taken through 3 different houses within their desired region & price.

Beautiful landscapes  & homes. I'm in awe of the  thatched roofed cottages & restored barns 

meyery2k

While I was binge watching "Doc Marten" I checked out what was for sale out of curiosity lol...

Another place I would be keen to visit would be Fair Isle, Scotland.  

adiantum

I watch a lot of BBC TV series thoroughly enjoying the scenery  along with the story.

Outlander and  Poldark  are highly recommended.

Shetland is a crime drama set on the Shetland Island in which Fair Isle is also featured.

Theres some rugged coastlines there.

Fair Isle jumpers/ sweaters have a wonderful tradition and  are still worn with pride these days.

Shetland knitwear patterns...

OctEportal.axd?i=%2fWebData%2fProdImg%2fAOFI+burgundy+new+thumb.jpg&w=86&h=86&a=true
OctEportal.axd?i=%2fWebData%2fProdImg%2fAOFI+Burra+Grouse.jpg&w=86&h=86&a=true
OctEportal.axd?i=%2fWebData%2fProdImg%2fAOFI+Flugga+Rosewood.jpg&w=86&h=86&a=true
OctEportal.axd?i=%2fWebData%2fProdImg%2fAOFI+Galta+Natural+Colours.jpg&w=86&h=86&a=true
OctEportal.axd?i=%2fWebData%2fProdImg%2fHogan+2.jpg&w=86&h=86&a=true
OctEportal.axd?i=%2fWebData%2fProdImg%2fAOFI+Kellister+Natural+Greys.jpg&w=86&h=86&a=true
OctEportal.axd?i=%2fWebData%2fProdImg%2fAOFI+New+Traditional+Shet+black.jpg&w=86&h=86&a=true
OctEportal.axd?i=%2fWebData%2fProdImg%2fAOFI+Papa+Natural+Colours.jpg&w=86&h=86&a=true
OctEportal.axd?i=%2fWebData%2fProdImg%2fAOFI+Rock+Natural+Colours.jpg&w=86&h=86&a=true
OctEportal.axd?i=%2fWebData%2fProdImg%2fAOFI+Unst+Silver+Grey.jpg&w=86&h=86&a=true
OctEportal.axd?i=%2fWebData%2fProdImg%2fAOFI+Vaila+Midnight.jpg&w=86&h=86&a=true
OctEportal.axd?i=%2fWebData%2fProdImg%2fAOFI+Whalsay+Eesit.jpg&w=86&h=86&a=true
OctEportal.axd?i=%2fWebData%2fProdImg%2fAOFI+Yell+Navy.jpg&w=86&h=86&a=true

macksvicky

We get BBC America here, hubby and myself watch a lot of that channel. I haven't seen Poldark but Outlander is one fabulous series!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.