Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2018 Morning FBG tests

adiantum

6.6 and it wouldnt surprise me if there was another 6 hiding there. 

That night was hot. The dog woke me at 2am panting, so i got up & sponged him down with a wet towel & gave him cold water.

He slept on the floor in front of a fan.

I left the doors & windows open all night , so the house is cool this morning.

Hugs @Ahnanimus ...your a treasure & your  friend is lucky to have you.

meyery2k

That's OK Ran.  My scale needed a new battery.  Weather kept me indoors a few days last week.  If I can't get out, I graze.  I finally put new batteries in it and my weight was up more than I would like.  Looks like we are on different sides of the same boat.  We will both get where we need to be.

Kit

It had started to go back down but, dang it, its back up again.  So is the rest of the day.  And it seems like nothing I do (diet, exercise, etc) has any affect what so ever.

Yesterday I

Walked over 7 miles

Spent about 45 minutes with weights

Spent around an hour on the exercise bike

Total carb count - 24g

Total protein count - 54g

*sigh*

Hammer

I forgot to test when I got up, and I remembered when I was pedaling my exercise bike, so I tested as soon as I was finished pedaling my exercise bike and I was at a 105 (5.82) on the Bayer Contour meter, and a 112 (6.21) on the Bayer Contour Next EZ meter.  I knew my numbers would be higher because I had just finished exercising.

adiantum

6.2 .....Hip Hip Hooray...... I matched one of Hammers readings.

OK so he was at a disadvantage having exercised , but I'm still swimming in the glory.

FunDad62

134 this morning.

Went up to GA to help mom get ready to move next weekend.  Texted my best friend and his wife to let them know I was in town again like always and to my surprise, they were having a low-country boil Saturday night with a bunch of my old fire department friends I hadn't seen in 20 years.  So I went and spent the night with them.  We had such a great time reminiscing.  Good times and good food.

FunDad62

Got my blood work results.  A1c is unchanged at 7.0.  Going to the endo tomorrow.

Edited by FunDad62

Kit

117, and when I rechecked, 111.

For no reason other than my body hates me.

You know, if I'm high because I ate something I shouldn't have, well that's one thing.  but these no reason ones really bloody annoy me.

Edited by Kit

Hammer

An 82 (4.55) on the Bayer Contour meter, and a 94 (5.21) on the Bayer Contour Next EZ meter.  Before I went to bed, I tested with the Bayer Contour Next EZ meter, and I was at 67, so I ate a few glucose tablets and went to bed.  That is probably why I woke up to a 94.