Diabetes forums
adiantum

2018 Morning FBG tests

FunDad62

Just returned from the endo visit.  They were pretty happy with all of my blood work results.  A1c was down to 7 from 7.3 last visit.  He said to shoot for 6.7 next time (6 months).

Ahnanimus

78. We're celebrating the Divali holiday today and I usually look forward to seeing the beautiful displays of deyas and colourful lights, but it seems the continuous rain might curtail the lighting of the deyas. Hope it clears up by nightfall. In the meantime, I think I shall join the celebrations by having a bit of Indian delicacies and roti which I love.

I have absolutely no intention of testing after I eat. I intend to have a small amount which I shall enjoy without any guilt!😊😛

Ahnanimus
12 minutes ago, FunDad62 said:

Just returned from the endo visit.  They were pretty happy with all of my blood work results.  A1c was down to 7 from 7.3 last visit.  He said to shoot for 6.7 next time (6 months).

Congratulations, that's great news!

adiantum

7 @ 5am on the dawn of  a soon to be  hot day.

It's a beautiful time of the day, with the only sounds of a few early birds & the whirring of the fans

Oh & a snoring dog.

Yay FunDad.. that is good news indeed.

steel

Hi all..first post in this thread :D

8 am fasting - 5.7

noon fasting- 7.3 ( my BS is usually in the 5.7-6.1 range around this time of the day) i have had very long and heavy periods, gotten worse in the past few days, for which i am taking meds starting yesterday. but damn..i am utterly exhausted.  FBS has been going up the past two days. I am wondering if it could be a liver dump/stress.

Diana_CT

Steel welcome to the forum. 

As usual I woke up at 3 AM (not by choice) and looked at the news to see who won the elections. I took a reading and it was 135! Rolled and went back to sleep. Woke up again at 7 AM and took another reading and now it is 103.

adiantum

Hi Steel, glad you found your way down the corridor to this room.

Its my No3 room each morning..bathroom > kitchen > DF's FBG