Diabetes forums
adiantum

2018 Morning FBG tests

adiantum

7  Feeling like a weight has been lifted.. I hired a property maintenance company to improve my security.

Waiting for the quote &  whatever it is , its worth it. Finally found where a neighbour has been climbing over the 7ft fence.

Hammer

A 77 (4.28) on the Bayer Contour meter, and a 79 (4.39) on the Bayer Contour Next EZ meter.  From now on, I'll just be using and posting numbers from the Bayer Contour Next EZ meter.

Ahnanimus

91 on a rainy Choose day.

I'm choosing to get some Christmas cleaning done today and I'm looking forward to my daughter who has promised to come by and help. Not sure how much I'll get done because we usually end up hanging out, recounting old times and laughing ourselves silly.

@adiantum, why would your neighbour climb over your 7ft. fence?😡 That's pretty disturbing!

adiantum

It could be related to the missing items from my house & shed :angry:

Theres been a few serious things happen since he moved in.

The quicker  I get out of this place the better.

2 hours ago, Ahnanimus said:

@adiantum, why would your neighbour climb over your 7ft. fence?😡 That's pretty disturbing!

@Hammer.. I had to google so jelly too. :D cute

Edited by adiantum

FunDad62

Got mom all moved.  Yay for that.  I'm going back next Wednesday and my best friend and his wife have invited mom and I over to eat Thanksgiving dinner with their family.  That'll be fun.

@Diana I miss cereal.  Milk (whole, 2%, 1%) sends my sugar through the roof.

Hammer

A 97 (5.39) for me today.  I don't know what is causing it, but for some reason, I can't seem to get enough to eat.  When I eat my usual foods, they would typically satisfy me, but for the past month or so, when I eat my usual foods, I find that I'm starving later in the day.  That hasn't happened to me before.  Because I am so hungry, I find that I'll eat more foods that are higher in carbs that I usually avoid, and because of that, my fasting BG levels aren't as stable as they should be, even though I take the appropriate amount of insulin before eating those foods.  I've also gained 10 pounds, which also increases my fasting BG levels.  I'm wondering if the two new blood pressure meds that the cardiologist prescribed for me might have something to do with it?

Heck, the other week, I ate my usual foods, and when I was still really hungry, I did something that I haven't done in over 10 years....I ordered a pizza and had it delivered to my house.  I ate the entire large pizza, and I was finally filled up.  A week later, I did the same thing three days in a row, and each day, I was finally able to get filled up, but the carbs and calories were way too high, so I decided not to do that again.

The foods that have very little or no carbs in them, usually have a lot of sodium, which I avoid (pork skins come to mind).  When I'm hungry, I prefer to eat something that has some nutritional value, which was why I ordered pizza, as opposed to something like pork skins or any other type of snack foods.  Oh well, I'll figure it out...

steel

6 / 108

same as last time. Pizza reminds me..are we safe to eat the toppings alone (white sauce cheese bacon bits and pepperoni) ? I wasn't a fan of the crust itself but have beencraving pizza and wanted to eat the cheesy topping with a fewbone in chicken wings without breading. 

Had spaghetti squash with meatballs yesterday and didn't spike thankfully. 

adiantum

I've probably  only had pizza less then 10 times in my life so never crave it but fish n chips is a different story.

Princesslinda posted a recipe for crustless pizza  which seemed pretty good.

My computer has crashed 4 times this morning... If I dont post  regularly ,  then that'd be the reason

meyery2k

I have good luck with pizza toppings only.  I know some have had a little trouble with tomato based sauces.  If I ride the "bejesus" out of my bike I can get a free pass with fish and chips lol...