Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2018 Morning FBG tests

adiantum

It looks like a Sunday, feels like  a Sunday.. yet the computer claims it to be Monday.

It's going to be one of those days.

FunDad62
18 hours ago, adiantum said:

It looks like a Sunday, feels like  a Sunday.. yet the computer claims it to be Monday.

It's going to be one of those days.

Well the good news for you as I read this right now is that your Monday is over and mine is just starting. Lol.

adiantum

Ran, what do you have your landscaper do?

It's nice that you appreciate them to give a gift.

I've found an easy system this year  when trying to find a suitable gift for  the supermarket delivery drivers.

I cant give the usual nuts or shortbread as it could be seen theyve stolen produce from someones order.

I had several tiny bags left over from years ago , so put $5 or $10 gold coins in them.

I'll repeat this for everyone next  year, as its simple & well received.

003.JPG.c13571680af62a4076118d49a51808c2.JPG

ran23

I have one Krugerrand left.  or Gold Maple Leaf.   na.   I left them cookies.   the Wife put the gifts together. 

ran23

We have the front lawn.  Backyard is easy maintenance for me, rocks and bark.  Gift-bags are usually cookies or Trader Joe's treats.  ( Krugerrand's closed at US$1291.00 today) 

Diana_CT

This morning's reading I deserve... 120

I was at a meeting yesterday and they had a plate of Christmas cookies and I indulged in too many of them. It was kind of ironic that the meeting was about senior healthcare.

meyery2k

94 this morning.  Gail's Mom is out of intensive care.  She will, however have to stay a week or two in a rehab hospital to regain strength.  She is talking and awake.  For now, dialysis every 3 days.  Overall, better than last week at this time.

FunDad62

I'm working until Thursday then I'm off work until 1/2/2019.  Gonna try really hard to make a few changes over those 12 days.

adiantum

I guess Ive been lazy..sitting around watching great cricket on tv.

Ran, we just call that the lawn mower person. Those with a mansion might employ a qualified greenkeeper.

Here, a landscaper does  the big jobs like creating courtyards, building garden bridges or walls.

I've worked as a landscaper & its hard yakka.Now I wonder where my strength & energy have gone.

17 hours ago, ran23 said:

We have the front lawn.  Backyard is easy maintenance for me, rocks and bark.  Gift-bags are usually cookies or Trader Joe's treats.  ( Krugerrand's closed at US$1291.00 today)