Diabetes forums
adiantum

2018 Morning FBG tests

meyery2k

83 today which is a surprise considering it was rainy yesterday so no running or cycling.  Usually in the 90's when this happens.  Kala bought chili from the local take out which I enjoy.  No beans but I still have to eat sparingly because I really don't know what is in it and I am afraid to look lol...

Started the day with a 50k ride.  Great way to start the day.  I need to be on the road by 515AM to finish in time for work (one benefit to working from home).  Dawn is just breaking at this time of year and I love watching the world wake up.  Eventually, the dawn chorus of the birds begins.  It is cooler.  You can see the sun rising on the 14,000 foot mountains and watch the light slowly progress to the sea.  Not much traffic.  I usually ride at the end of the day and while I enjoy evening and dusk, I think I prefer early morning rides even though I have to get up pretty early to prep (dress, feed cats, and so on...).  I can prep the bike (tire pressure, clean drive train, etc. ) the night before so I just get out as quick as I can.

janice21475

Mike, Thank you for talking us through your morning ride. I could almost 'feel' it. Glad you take the time to share.

Here is has been raining on/off. Not a hard rain but enough to have everything drippy and sticky. It is nice a cool, though so the trade-off is worth it.

Looking forward to dinner with the neighbors and their family this evening. Just stop on here to see how everyone is doing. Nice to see many names I know.

adiantum

Ive never done a dawn ride but walking at dawn is absolute bliss.

Over the years Ive found my preferred places to be which has included  a lagoon watching the swans come in for their day.

When circuses were encouraged, I used to enjoy sitting by their perimeter, smelling  & listening to the animals stir.

Those lions are magnificent & to hear that purr is one of lifes pleasures.

adiantum

7.2 on this grand day of  Ahnanimus Birthday

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday: 

Happy Birthday Ahnanimus

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

May it be absolutely awesome.

:party::party: 

Ahnanimus
4 hours ago, adiantum said:

7.2 on this grand day of  Ahnanimus Birthday

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday: 

Happy Birthday Ahnanimus

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

May it be absolutely awesome.

:party::party: 

Wow, thank you so much @adiantum, I'm grinning from ear to ear and dancing around to the rockers!

101 this morning. The spa day included some forbidden goodies and I'm guessing there'll be more over the weekend.

Let the festivities begin!🎂📣🍨🎈🎉