Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob43

Girl Scout Takes Huge Advantage of California's Legal Weed

meyery2k

I wonder which variety sold best?  Always been partial to Thin Mints myself.  My least favorite are the Samoas.

dowling gram

I don't think she knew it was a weed shop or she just didn't care. She picked a spot where there were lots of people to buy from her. I really think it's a tempest in a teapot but I'll bet she gets a telling off from the scouts. Too bad the powers that be can't see the humor in it

buddy7

I was thinking of this for some time, I don’t quite know, but isn’t marijuana illegal in most countries around the world, toying with the answer for a few days. And suddenly, “Hammer” came up with the answer in one of his post. (MY VIEW)  Marijuana might be legal in California, but surely not legal by the Federal government throughout the USA.

This girl “Scout” innocent as she may be, are more than entitle for a good ticking off by the US youth organization for Scouts, for her unsupervised actions. (Knowingly or not for selling the stuff).

Your views?

dowling gram
47 minutes ago, buddy7 said:

This girl “Scout” innocent as she may be, are more than entitle for a good ticking off by the US youth organization for Scouts, for her unsupervised actions. (Knowingly or not for selling the stuff).

Your views?

You are talking about a child--someone who has not reached the age of reason-- and she was not selling pot she was selling girl guide cookies. The spot she chose to sell her cookies just happened to be in front of a pot shop. She does not deserve a ticking off of any sort and no one supervises the selling of girl guide cookies. Those cookies make millions for the scouts and the kids are urged to sell as many as they can and they are never told where or where not to sell them

buddy7
9 minutes ago, dowling gram said:

You are talking about a child--someone who has not reached the age of reason-- and she was not selling pot she was selling girl guide cookies. The spot she chose to sell her cookies just happened to be in front of a pot shop. She does not deserve a ticking off of any sort and no one supervises the selling of girl guide cookies. Those cookies make millions for the scouts and the kids are urged to sell as many as they can and they are never told where or where not to sell them

Taken your points, DG, My bad. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Now things are making a little more sense to me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.