Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kit

Cauliflower Hash find

Kit

I'm usually on the look out in stores for easy veggie options for work.  Something that can either be eaten raw or cooked in the microwave or toaster oven (can we say roasted zucchini and tomatoes).

Anyway, along side the packages of pearled cauliflower in the produce department, there's now cauliflower hash.  Its a mixture of pearled cauliflower and broccoli with a little carrot and green onion.  It sautes beautifully with some olive oil, butter and various seasonings to taste,  It also works well nuked with a little butter and seasoning. 

I also think with a nice creamy dressing it would make an excellent summer salad just raw.  I'm going to have to give this a try once weather gets hot and I'm in the mood for salads again.

5g carbs and 2g fiber for a 3/4 cup serving size.  This is pretty generous serving size as its packs rather dense.

adiantum

Thanks for this Kit.

I was surprised to see that  we have similar in our stores, so have it on my shopping list.

Cauliflower, Broccoli & Sweet Potato

4g carbs per serve

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.