Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rad Warrier

Spring is here!

Rad Warrier

Spring arrived here this morning at about 9:15 AM Pacific Time.

And cherry blossoms are in bloom!

Regards,

Rad

Cherry_Blossom_1.JPG

Cherry_Blossom_2.JPG

adiantum

Thanks Rad.. you have brought beauty into this very rainy Autumn / Fall day.

Flowering fruit trees are spectacular.

buddy7

A beautiful spring Wednesday morning in Essex UK weather looks great after a severe overnight frost, but one can describe it as a beautiful spring morning. Walked to the bottom of my garden to feed the birds with some over-night bread, as I walked back, noted a Starling perched on my TV aerial enjoying the warming effect of the spring sunshine. 

With delight! Spring is now with us, the end at last of those cold and dreary nights.

BTW: Beautiful pictures.

dowling gram

Spring may be here where you are but you wouldn't know it here. We still have quite a bit of snow and the temperatures have been hovering around the freezing mark. I'm afraid Easter will look more like Christmas this year.

I'm glad to see spring has arrived in warmer climes however. It gives me hope that warmer weather is on the horizon

buddy7
22 hours ago, dowling gram said:

Spring may be here where you are but you wouldn't know it here. We still have quite a bit of snow and the temperatures have been hovering around the freezing mark. I'm afraid Easter will look more like Christmas this year.

I'm glad to see spring has arrived in warmer climes however. It gives me hope that warmer weather is on the horizon

Last weekend 17/18 another wave of snow, ice and freezing temperatures have struck the UK South East, this weekend. And the aftermath of Beast of the east has hit us again last weekend, absolutely played havoc to the suburbs. (My area)

Here’s the latest on the new wave of early spring, which came about early Wednesday morning. So many of us like myself was more than thrilled seeing the spring has finally come at last.

Tuesdays 20th forecast Sunny spells will develop, and it will stay largely dry, but those in some parts of England will see the odd patchy shower of snow.

Extreme cold winter weather and perilous snowfall, similar to those that have gripped the UK in recent weeks, could be linked to the solar cycle. Pictured is car driven along a wintry road near Okehampton in Devon Monday after the A30 was hit by 'significant snow' overnight

We in the South East are not having this, possibly other parts, the early spring has come for us. Would dread the idea of having this for the Easter weekend.

notme

Ugh........Spring is such a tease.   

How frustrating to see the blooms and then have them them drop off.  

Tony
7 hours ago, notme said:

Ugh........Spring is such a tease.   

How frustrating to see the blooms and then have them them drop off.  

I know right! Would be nice if the blooms stayed around longer. 

Oh by the way, you have mulch on your sidewalk.

notme

Hahahaha......I saw the mulch on the sidewalk too.  We had a huge rainstorm the night before and it floated the mulch.  

I swept it up yesterday!  Thanks for noticing. 🤣😂🤣

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.