Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LCD

What does your weight loss picture look like?

LCD

I have lost 30 pounds which is three TEN pound sacks of potatoes.  I got a package from Amazon in the mail today and it was marked HEAVY and it weighted 32 pounds.  I have lost two more pounds so I got to hold the amount of weighht I have lost. It was 4 five pound boxes of borax and 3 four pound boxes of other laundry soap. It  was an eye opener.

potatoes.jpg

2018_04_04_32_Pound_Contents.JPG

adiantum

:congrats: Congratulations LCD

Your feet and knees must appreciate not having to carry that around.

You are the " hero of the day "  to me.

meyery2k

Congratulations!  Your heart is enjoying a well deserved break!

Not having to carry 32 pounds 24/7 is a great thing!

FunDad62

That's awesome.  Congratulations.  I read a little story once of a guy who lost 100 pounds.  As he lost weight he would put the equivalent weight in canned food in a corner of a room.  He eventually donated it to a food shelter.

meyery2k

When I walk into a home depot and see a bag of concrete, I am still amazed I carried that around and more.  I still hate lugging groceries up the stairs but I had, at the time, no qualms about carrying that equivalent 24/7.

samuraiguy

Congrats, keep up the good work. I used to be morbidly obese so I lost a whole 175 pound prize fighter to get to what the CDC still lists as "overweight":

175 pounds weight loss.jpg

LCD

samuraiguy - that is impressive - a whole 175 pounds. 

meyery2k - a bag of concrete - wow

Can someone tell me how to quote? I checked the quote box and in the right corner it said "quote 2 post but I did not see anything happen.

I wanted to use samuraiguy and meyery2k quote to respond.  Thanks

Kit

The little plus box by the word quote is a multi quote button.  It allows you to queue multiple quotes for your post.

List the Quote text to just quote that single post.

LCD
3 minutes ago, Kit said:

The little plus box by the word quote is a multi quote button.  It allows you to queue multiple quotes for your post.

List the Quote text to just quote that single post.

Okay, I think all I had to do was high light it and it copied it here.  Thanks, Kit

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.