Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delphinus

Neglect...

Delphinus

I was just reading this thread;

Yea, I am still sober. Will be eight years in Jan of 2019.

I have lost my interest in web forums and even when using Facebook it was just to drop a post or two and return later. I think about most of you guys and gals often. I closed my Facebook account because I was one of those sixty million who had their information sold to a third party by Facebook and ultimately had my info shared by that third party. Someone got my password from that somehow since Facebook has my credit card info. Anyway, my ID was stolen and it was pure H*ll for about a week. Couldn't access eBay, Amazon, or even my bank account.

To give you an idea of what the Facebook founders really think of you, you can read this here;

https://www.engadget.com/2018/03/30/leaked-facebook-memo-ugly-truth/

Basically they will push their brand at any cost, even if people are hurt or killed. Yea, they think that about you.

Since I closed facebook I may try to come here more often. I can only read forums for so long before nausea from wearing glasses overwhelms me.

DIABEETUS!

OneEye

I remember your posts from back then. I think, at the time, you were just getting into creating videos. Welcome back.

If my name doesn't sound familiar...it's because I'm a retread. lol...

Delphinus

Duh! I remember both of you. I used to talk to you Adian now and again while on here. Nice seeing your nicks!

Delphinus

OMG... I forgot to update my email. I haven't been with the ISP the email is for for like eight years or so. No wonder I wasn't getting notifications. o.O Fixed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.