Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LCD

What is your Weight Lost Percentage? - Weight Lost Calculator

LCD

I found an interesting Weight Loss Percentage Calculator

You enter your starting weight and then your current weight.  It will tell you the percentage of weight lost.

Start Weight:                         lbs                       kg                     Current Weight:                         lbs                       kg                     Calculate   Reset

https://www.shapefit.com/calculators/weight-loss-percentage-calculator.html

LCD

samuriguy

In your case, it is NOT a bad thing to say "THAT YOU ARE HALF THE MAN." (or guy)  

In my case, I was at first 4 sticks of butter (1 #), then 3 grapefruits (5#), a sack of potatoes (10#),  20 - 1 pounds of butter (20#),

a bag of carrots (25#), 3 bags of potatoes (30#), and according to meyerl2 "an average car battery (35#)  I'm looking forward to the 2 sacks of apples (40#) and the giantatic cube of butter (50#).  (Remember these are all pictures that are on my computer screen shots that send messages to me throught my computering. Goofy but motivating.

So, you can just refer to me as the old grocery "bag lady." (or gal)

meyery2k

I am 2/3 the man I used to be lol...  Lost 33% of my weight.

Great motivators Libby!  I am looking forward to the post where you report you lost 40#.  Imagine not carrying this around anymore!

The day after my pants fell down, I went to Macy's and tried on new shorts.  I cried a little in the dressing room because I could fit size 42.  At 44, there was only a limited selection of pants.  Now at 36, I can walk in and buy any d*** pants I want to lol...

I have given a few motivational presentations and I walk in wearing my old 44s and a belt.  I keep them to remind me of what I can be if I don't keep up on my maintenance.  8" doesn't sound like much but when I put those pants on, it still amazes me how big I was at one time.

85d64aa2-3132-4546-9aa6-1228fee9e986_1.2a502f58b4b5674969ba034772908228.jpeg.60dbd055d4a6191c6be71f88807da8d6.jpeg

Fraser

Mike you gave me a good laugh. When I first moved to SF I was out wondering around. So I stoped at a store asking for 36. They said they did not stock sizes that large!  They very politely said most of the guys that shop in the store are 30 something’s with 32 inch waist.

oh my.  I did go down town to the big departmentstores they had a better selection but not by much

and I thought I was doing so well fitting in 36 inch waist.

such is living with the techies in San Francisco. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.