Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

meyery2k

Cracked Earth

janice21475

Mike, I click 'View full article' but it only takes me to the picture of the crack that is on this page. There was another post that did the same thing. I wrote that one off to 'user error (on my part)' but I really want to learn more not just view the same image that drew my attention in the first case. Help, please, I feel I have got to know more about this. 

Carol_42
16 hours ago, janice21475 said:

Mike, I click 'View full article' but it only takes me to the picture of the crack that is on this page. There was another post that did the same thing. I wrote that one off to 'user error (on my part)' but I really want to learn more not just view the same image that drew my attention in the first case. Help, please, I feel I have got to know more about this. 

I've been glued to YouTube every day since it began in May.  The aerial shots are devastating, as are the first hand accounts of brave souls walking us through neighborhoods of destruction.  My heart goes out to the people who have lost their homes ... and jobs ... and their land, with all its beauty and wonder, and memories.   I breathe clean fresh air every day and I am thankful.

Edited by Carol_42

meyery2k
18 hours ago, ran23 said:

still not parking there.   

You might come back and find Pele took your ride :)

janice21475

I said:

On 6/9/2018 at 4:30 PM, janice21475 said:

Mike, I click 'View full article' but it only takes me to the picture of the crack that is on this page. There was another post that did the same thing. I wrote that one off to 'user error (on my part)' but I really want to learn more not just view the same image that drew my attention in the first case. Help, please,

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Maybe I have your attention now?  Do you know why those links don't take me anywhere?

meyery2k

@janice21475 - I am sorry for not replying.  I was just copying and pasting photos and I am not sure why there is a "full article" link.  Going forward, I will copy and post the accompanying link to the article as well.

I sometimes forget, since it is in the news everyday, that others might like to read the articles. ~ Mike

Wait a minute ----  I figured it out.  I was pasting that into the "teaser" section.  Mystery solved!  This is why I shouldn't do things before coffee :)

janice21475

Sadly, I do not seem to be able to handle then same image on two links that appear the same. I can't tell if I read it or not (unless I post some sort of a comment, but then it becomes something like a job. Yikes!

Currently reading a book about the Volcano that killed 33, 000 in Martinique in 1902 (or 03?). This one makes the current one's seem tame by comparison. Can't really fathom what it was to like to live through something like that.  Makes me grateful to live in Florida.