Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OneEye

Is it just me or...

OneEye

...do the rest of you find; that when you eventually get your recipe 'right on the money'...you end up eating too much of it? I do! Never fails...I just like well-made food! I Guess I'm weak that way. <_<

GrammaBear

....whenever I get a recipe 'right on the money' a certain someone who has lived in my house for 47 years comes along and helps himself !!!

OneEye
19 hours ago, GrammaBear said:

....whenever I get a recipe 'right on the money' a certain someone who has lived in my house for 47 years comes along and helps himself !!!

An attribute seldom found in today's culture. Any woman that can cook...that attribute trumps everything else. No...really! :)

Hammer

The only time I have used a recipe, wasn't for some food, it was for a drink called a "Rum's Belly Vengeance", and I got it from a place that served that drink.  You can Google that drink and get the recipe, but back then, it wasn't on the internet.  The place that offered up that drink, only allowed the customer two of them, because it was quite potent.  I had two of them once, and I agree that two was enough....it is that potent.:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.