Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hammer

Interesting animation software...

Hammer

I just came across this software that will animate a still photo.  The software is called PhotoMirage, and watching the DP Youtube review of it, seems to be intriguing.  I've downloaded a free trial of it, but I haven't yet mastered how to make it do what I want to do.(Maybe I'm just using the wrong type of photos.)

Hammer

I just played around with PhotoMirage again, and I think that I understand it a little bit better.  Mike, I hope you don't mind, but I animated the photo below that you posted in another thread. Since I couldn't post it in the forums, I posted it on Youtube, (using one of my many made up names) so that people could see what PhotoMirage can do.

39952714_10209671286898634_2483722416967122944_n.jpg.b080eb13d0e175ab18c042a0aac85911.jpg.e1bb550bb18218b9072eb3f107931961.jpg

Hammer
20 minutes ago, adiantum said:

the flowing water  doesnt look good but perhaps the mist wouldve been better.

That's the problem that I have been having...knowing where and how to place the animation points, as well as the anchor points.  I tried using this image before, and I placed the animation and image points in the wrong places and the animation looked really bad.  This animation is a lot better, but it still needs work.  The more I play with this software, the better I'll understand where to place all of the points.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.