Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2019 Morning Fasting BG Readings

janice21475
2 hours ago, Kit said:

94 here

Coworker brought new puppy into work today.  I'm teaching her how to play fetch.  She's so adorable and floofy as she bounces for the ball and bounces her way back to me.  :D

Were you gifted with her? Need pictures, please...

Hammer

An 83 (4.61) today.

Janice, no, watering the area I want to lime is not an option.  The area is in the far, back, left corner of my yard.  To try and water it, I would need at least 350 feet (107 meters) of garden hose, which I would have no place to store.  It's too far to try and carry buckets out to, since I would need many buckets for an area that large, and my back couldn't handle it.

I just checked the 10 day forecast, and there is still no rain in sight.  I wish that some of the rain that Texas is getting would visit my area, but so far, no luck.  At least, with no rain in the forecast, I was out yesterday, spraying the weeds with Roundup, so they should be dead by the time we get any rain.

adiantum

Kit your the luckiest girl to get to cuddle & play with a puppy.

Yesterday I got to cuddle two Golden Retrievers & that was such a treat.

Kit
2 hours ago, janice21475 said:

Were you gifted with her? Need pictures, please...

I got to play with her while she is here at the office.  :)

puppy.thumb.jpg.3221de88dcae08dfa0015631d426ff21.jpg

She preferred rolling in the weeds by the roadside to taking a walk.  I managed to catch a hilarious expression on her face.

Edited by Kit

adiantum

She is adorable !!

Weeds? Kit that looks like the makings of a good salad... have you been scattering seeds?

Diana_CT

This morning's reading I don't believe... 145!

I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary yesterday so where did this reading come from, well in three weeks is my 6 month endo appointment so I'll see how my A1C is doing.

janice21475
17 hours ago, Kit said:

She preferred rolling in the weeds by the roadside to taking a walk.  I managed to catch a hilarious expression on her face.

A great shot of a precious little jester. Thanks for posting it.  💕

Kit

81 fir me

Well I figured out why the rest of my test results weren't showing up online.  That's because the doctor didn't submit any other tests.  So now they want me to come back and do it again.  *groan*

Trying something new for the hot flashes.  I can't deal with the ssri side affects anymore (and the hot flashes were coming back), so I finally managed to convince the doctor to put me on birth control.  But she wouldn't prescribe more than 3 months and kept saying this is short term.  And I kept saying, everyone is telling me this is going to last 10 years and has already lasted at least 3.

I see a lot of fun in my future.  *sigh*

adiantum

7.2 The visit to the park was wonderful. We gate crashed a Cockle Spaniels meet, so there was nothing but floppy ears.

They require too much upkeep for my budget. One gets a fortnightly bath  & pedicure but no coat trim & that costs $90.

Others pay between $150 to $200 for a "Cocker cut".

It makes me appreciate my groomer even more. $50 for a 2hr bath, massage , pedicure  & trim.

Mike, that sign is very restrictive. Its saying " do nothing.. what ever is on your mind you can forget it"

Ahnanimus

100.  Almost forgot to post. Hurricane Karen kept us busy today. Thankfully,  Trinidad was not as greatly affected as Tobago.  We suffered some damage in the form of flooding, loss of boats  and cars. 

More flooding is expected as the riverine alert is red.