Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2019 Morning Fasting BG Readings

adiantum

yay Ahnanimus has found  her way out  from under the heaps of tinsel & baubles.

I refuse to unpack my decorations or I'm back to star with my packing to move house.

Deciding to be minimalist with the seasons glitz and glamour, even though it goes against the grain as I love this season.

"Deck the halls....."

Ahnanimus

99 today.

@adiantum I  started by saying  I won't do much, just the minimum.  Well, so far I found some beautiful rainfall lights and I've changed the whole colour scheme and design and I'm now wondering what happened to my resolve. The halls are fully decked 😁😁😁

adiantum

Oh woe is me, says my dog.

Today is his first day of diet. He's been coughing at night so I took him to the vet.

No signs of heart murmur &negative test on heart worm. The smoke from the fires seems to be causing the cough.

Why didnt I think of that before exercising my wallet?

IrinaHarr
On 12/3/2019 at 2:15 PM, adiantum said:

Deciding to be minimalist with the seasons glitz and glamour, even though it goes against the grain as I love this season.

"Deck the halls....."

I just throw 2 nets of Christmas lights on my bushes in front of the house. 10 min - done! :)

fattyboyjp3

I am here just Depressed I have been reading about (IF)  intermediate fasting!   SO I have been trying to skip meals This morning I broke down and had 2 eggs with my Onion and peppers some hot ones!  and coffee and tea all I use is 3 tablespoons of Whole milk in my coffee, my Green tea is plain I am starving right at this moment, but ignoring it, tomorrow I have my blood test but not to happy about going on Monday to see my results !

I was sick with a cold most of November so I am sure the cold pills didn't help Blood sugar and I Ate Apple Pie all that month!   I have biked to much lately I am in a SLump

IrinaHarr
2 hours ago, fattyboyjp3 said:

I am here just Depressed I have been reading about (IF)  intermediate fasting!   SO I have been trying to skip meals This morning I broke down and had 2 eggs with my Onion and peppers some hot ones!  and coffee and tea all I use is 3 tablespoons of Whole milk in my coffee, my Green tea is plain I am starving right at this moment, but ignoring it, tomorrow I have my blood test but not to happy about going on Monday to see my results !

I was sick with a cold most of November so I am sure the cold pills didn't help Blood sugar and I Ate Apple Pie all that month!   I have biked to much lately I am in a SLump

Hang in there, you might be surprised how good you a1c is - I mean, it's a lot of cycling! :)
If improvement is going to be needed nix the pie (or at least the crust). 🍎

Edited by IrinaHarr