Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2019 Morning Fasting BG Readings

adiantum

7 for me. Like Kit, I also had a bad night.

I dreamed my brother opened the urn of my dogs ashes & scattered them on the floor.

This really cut me up & I was sobbing when I woke up.

I realised it was a dream but still carried hatred of brother & couldnt get back to sleep for some ten minutes,when I remembered I didnt have a brother.

Diana_CT

116 was this morning's reading. 

The local ponds have a thin coating of ice on them, but tomorrow it is expected to be in the 50s (10 to 15C) and raining. Say goodbye to the ice. 

meyery2k

Pickles on guard duty...

My friends went to ride up Mauna Loa yesterday.  I wanted to but it would be a bad spot to get into trouble on a good day.  I figured it was not the best idea just two weeks after really feeling better.  It is remote and I wouldn't want to burden my friends.  They go up there once a month.  It will be there next month. 

I decided to challenge myself with a 100 mile ride instead.  Had a great time and managed to visit Pickles as you can see.

Image may contain: indoor

Hammer

A 59 (3.27) today.  I never have a problem with eating too much holiday food, I just stay home during the holidays, and eat my usual foods.  I prefer it that way since, if I am invited to a Thanksgiving dinner, when I sit down at the table and see the mashed potatoes, the corn pudding, the dressing, the cranberry sauce, the turkey, the yams, the dinner rolls, etc., all I see that I can eat is the turkey, since everything else has way too many carbs.  I actually slept through Thanksgiving (went to bed around 11am Thanksgiving Day, and got up around 10pm that night.)  I won't be going anywhere on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.  Actually, this Christmas Eve is when my radio club has it's weekly, Tuesday night net, and that particular Tuesday, we have a second net where we operate strictly simplex, and I run that net.