Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2019 Morning Fasting BG Readings

adiantum

7 this Sunday morn.

Yesterdays chore was gross. That storage bin was of oil and I assume water..black water.

I think the solid things were car parts. I didnt stir in the 3 bags of cat litter but will check today if it needs another bag.

2miles down the road is a dump where they treat the oil etc , yet these @#%!! just dump it in an environmentally sensitive area.

Shhhhhh... I ate potatoes yesterday for the first time in 12 years.

They were in the freezer section  on half price special & I cant resist a bargain. Theyd been cooked in duck fat which prevented the dump.

6 pre lunch of 4 potatoes & heaps of brussel sprouts swimming in butter ..6.2 pp 

meyery2k
7 hours ago, TX_Clint said:

Hmmm up early Mike.

My last day as a 52 year old is a busy one. 

Just finished a 125 km ride.  Quick shower and some food.  I was bonking.  My glucose was 72 lol...  I have never measured during a bonk.

Going to the bike shop for some kit and to enjoy their anniversary party.  They are grilling hot dogs.  Then off to bell ringing for a couple hours for the Salvation Army.

Because of the seizures, I can't drive yet and I am too proud to ask Tim to drive me around so more cycling :)

adiantum

😯:o:o:o TMI Mike....................unless of course bonking has a different meaning in IS speak.

parents are proud creatures... I'd never ask .

Hooterville

55 on the Libre and 62 on the meter. So, maybe it wasn’t the margaritas after all.  Will lower Lantus tonight. 

Diana_CT

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day. 

A mixed bag of weather for tomorrow;  rain, freezing rain, sleet, and snow! They are forecasting wide spread power outages from the freezing rain. Time to clean out the wood stove and bring in some firewood. 

meyery2k

86 this morning.

My first day as a 53 y/o was fun.  Nice bike ride.  Went to my daughter's house for a nice dinner.

Kit

Made the mistake of going out to dinner last night at a place where THEY LIE about what's in their food.

38 point rise from a basic salad with some grilled chicken.  *grumble*

108 this morning.  At least its a lot better than it was last night  *sigh*