Jump to content
Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

    Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2019 Morning Fasting BG Readings

Recommended Posts

FunDad62
3 hours ago, janice21475 said:

FunDad, Was that Heavy Whipping Cream or a Commercial 'creamer?' The commercial creamers have lots of 'added' stuff. Sorry about that bad number.

 

The bad stuff.  CofeeMate french vanilla.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adiantum

8 It seems the UTI causes elevated BG's ...started antibiotics last night so hope I see better readings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diana_CT

This morning's reading was 114.

 

 

I decided to watch "The Game of Thrones" so I bought the first episode and I liked it so I bought the first season on Amazon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kit

108, 114, 106

Take your pick

 

I absolutely did nothing to deserve this yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
meyery2k
3 hours ago, Diana_CT said:

I decided to watch "The Game of Thrones" so I bought the first episode and I liked it so I bought the first season on Amazon.

 

 

92 today.  @Diana_CT- Prepare to say goodbye to a good chunk of your time lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adiantum

7.4

 

I also bought  the first series  G O T, but havnt got around to watching it yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diana_CT
4 hours ago, meyery2k said:

 

 

92 today.  @Diana_CT- Prepare to say goodbye to a good chunk of your time lol...

 

The prescription is take one a night before bed times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ran23

110 this morning, probably too many peanuts.   Yard work and starting Humans, Season 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
meyery2k

58676689_10210906673462526_5865491116496781312_n.jpg.e896a162cb2fda83d951b5c6a71f9dc7.jpg

91 this morning.  Yesterday afternoon was a picture perfect mid-spring day...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IrinaHarr
On 4/30/2019 at 7:34 AM, Diana_CT said:

I decided to watch "The Game of Thrones" so I bought the first episode and I liked it so I bought the first season on Amazon.

Did you know that your local library can lend you DVDs for free or order inter library loan for you and all you pay is $2.58 for shipping?
We just finished Midsomer Murders season 13 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kit

93 here

I feel like I'm just bouncing around for no good reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IrinaHarr
3 hours ago, Kit said:

93 here

I feel like I'm just bouncing around for no good reason.

In a good way " I burst with energy" happy bouncing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kit
21 minutes ago, IrinaHarr said:

In a good way " I burst with energy" happy bouncing?

 

I meant that my morning readings have been bouncing around between the upper 80s and close to 120.  And none of it seems to relate to what I eat, my activity levels, or similar.

 

I started a new med that has the potential of causing hyperglycemia and I am starting to suspect that it is the cause.

 

As for energy levels, I have none.  I am functioning due to strength of will alone, not because I feel like I have any energy at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IrinaHarr
51 minutes ago, Kit said:

 

I meant that my morning readings have been bouncing around between the upper 80s and close to 120.  And none of it seems to relate to what I eat, my activity levels, or similar.

 

I started a new med that has the potential of causing hyperglycemia and I am starting to suspect that it is the cause.

 

As for energy levels, I have none.  I am functioning due to strength of will alone, not because I feel like I have any energy at all.

Oh, so sorry - I misunderstood!

Were you able to get some sleep on new medication?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adiantum

7.6

Midsummer Murders has been a favourite for years. The plots are  good, but those gardens and houses are gorgeous.

 

6 hours ago, IrinaHarr said:


We just finished Midsomer Murders season 13 :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammer

A 108 (5.99) today.  I fell asleep last night and didn't take my Lantus dose, so I expected to see higher numbers today.  When that happens, I just take Novolog throughout the day to keep my numbers down until it's time for my nightly Lantus dose again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diana_CT
8 hours ago, IrinaHarr said:

Did you know that your local library can lend you DVDs for free or order inter library loan for you and all you pay is $2.58 for shipping?
We just finished Midsomer Murders season 13 :)

The queue for season 2 Game of Throne is 10 reservations. If each person has it for a week that would take it into the summer.

I have taken out DVDs from the library for older movies but new DVDs have a long queue and it seems that the GoT everyone wants to reserve it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diana_CT

This morning's reading was 114

 

I refilled my prescription at CVS for test strips yesterday and like every other time they always charged me initially.  After I complain they go back to the computer and type on the keyboard, then miraculously find the problem and I get the test strips for free.

 

Well yesterday I had it, and raised my voice complaining about them trying to charge me each time… well the clerk said let see what is causing the problem. Back to the computer she went after typing into the computer a while she said “Oh I see the problem! It is not billing the insurance company but going through your discount card.”

 

As I was walking out I thought, what other prescriptions are going through the discount and not the insurance company. So my next statement from the insurance company not only will I look for fraudulent charges but also if any prescription are missing from the statement.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.