Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2019 Morning Fasting BG Readings

adiantum

I do get a cold but it only lasts one day. 

Zinc has to be absorbed through the  tissues of the mouth  at  the germs starting  point.

Swallowing it doesnt work for colds or flu.

The doctor that told me of it said to use it instead of the flu vaccine and it works.

I get Zinc +C  chewables  & theyre orange flavoured.

IrinaHarr

131 this morning. I forgot about zinc lozenges, had them in the medicine cabinet. Went down with chills, could not get warm under dawn blanket with sweat pants, sweat shirt, wool socks and bath robe on me. Last night started peeling off layers as temp went back down to near normal. Did not eat much but drank all fluids in the house that could be taken heated - broth, tea, milk.. Feeling much better, thanks all!

adiantum

with allergies to Gliclazide  . Lip swollen & very sore making me look like Ive had  botox treatment, throat starting to hurt.

The meds had started to work.. I had my first false hypo in many years yesterday at 3.8 / 18 

ran23

Almost 24 hours into this 'head cold'.   drinking everything in site. then it drains out of my nose. 

IrinaHarr

141 this morning must be hot milk at 4:30am. Fever  is over, just cough and nasal congestion to fight off. Tried not to take over the counted cold meds, last time it caused stomach bleed. Will have to consume some DB tussin tomorrow, I am helping at the NKC event.

adiantum

Celebrated my big day out yesterday by sleeping 10 hours.

Had a sun spot cut out from my hand & hope for a clear pathology result but confident.

Instead of donating to the op-shop, I bought an antique  desk. It was only $120 but its $60 delivery : ))

I'm sure the old chair I have on castors will match it.. fingers crossed.

745031349_desk003.thumb.JPG.5a25e0571d0f71038a63a05d2ac76286.JPG

Kit

96 here

I got suckered into going to a pet fair with a friend today.  I'd rather gp back to bed and try to catch up on some more sleep.

At least there will be lots of walking.  :)

Edited by Kit

adiantum

6.8 now regretting the late night snack as the FBG wouldve been better.

Ran, I hope you feel better soon

meyery2k

91 this morning.  Got my labs back.  Glucose was 101 after being up and about for 1 hour.  Cholesterol is 131, Triglycerides 51, HDL 60, and LDL 61.

@Kit - Does a pet fair mean a potential 4 legged addition to your family?  If it was us, it probably would lol...

ran23

Man I wish I had those LDL or Trig numbers.  Seeing all the work you go thru to get them, outstanding.