Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2019 Morning Fasting BG Readings

adiantum

Rainforests are a favourite  of mine yet they do know how to make you sweat.

Kit

91 here for me here

Perhaps my schedule being all over the place while I was gone was a benefit.  I seem to have snapped back to west coast time without much of a hitch.

adiantum

That was an awesome rainy Winters Sunday.. spent watching dvd's most of the day

carb intake was good but energy spent was zilch.

Its still raining hard this morning but tummy rumbles are hard to sleep through.

adiantum

Today I get to see the new windscreen wipers at work. The dog has cabin fever so its off to the park in between showers.

Hammer

A 41 (2.27) today.  I don't know why it was that low.  I took my usual Lantus dose before I went to bed, and I didn't take any Novolog all day, since I was at Field Day, and all I ate on Sunday, was some egg casserole and some sausage links for breakfast (they had several different types of egg casseroles, but I opted for the cheese and egg casserole), and a few slices of ham lunch meat and a few crab balls for lunch.  I never eat much at Field Day, since I'm never hungry. 

As I mentioned in another thread, we feed the club members well at Field Day, since we know that will draw in the members.  This year, we had steamed shrimp, shrimp salad, crab balls, fried chicken, various wraps, tossed salad, ham lunch meat, roast beef lunch meat, potato salad, baked beans, a vegetable platter, a fruit platter, various types of cubed cheeses, pulled pork, an assortment of rolls and breads, an assortment of drinks (juice boxes for the kids, sweet tea, sodas, water, coffee). I think that for Saturday's breakfast, since we just got there and are setting up the equipment, they usually just have coffee and doughnuts, but since I don't go over to where they have it, I don't know if that's what they had this year.

We normally only have doughnuts and coffee for breakfast on Saturday, but we have all of the foods I mentioned above for lunch and dinner on Saturday, then on Sunday, we have the egg casseroles and sausage links for breakfast, and the same foods I mentioned above for lunch.  We wrap up at 2 PM, so we aren't there for dinner on Sunday.

Edited by Hammer

FunDad62

@adiantum  Trade ya some of that cold for this heat?  They said Friday was the first day of summer but I think it was about day 30 here in Florida.

IrinaHarr

118 today. Dealing with insurance to get our $$ to replace roof. Hail damage...

adiantum

5.1 at 1:30am after fasting 5 hours.

I set the alarm so I'd be able to listen to the cricket. Australia v England

I had to get out of bed or I'd fall asleep.

FunDad.. you on !! i'd love to share it although this week is going to be  very pleasant at 20C / 70F with a minimum of 52F