Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2019 Morning Fasting BG Readings

Hammer

A 75  (4.17) for me today.  I slept for 12 hours.  I fell asleep in front of the computer for 3 hours, then had to go to the bathroom....went to bed, then slept for 3 more hours and had to get up to go to the bathroom......then slept for 3 more hours and had to get up go to the bathroom, then tried to sleep for another 3 hours, then had to get up to go to the bathroom.  That's when I decided to just stay up.....this is the story of my sleep patterns every day.☺️

IrinaHarr

If I get to sleep in 2hr increments and get up only 3 times, I can get decent sleep. :sleep:

Hammer
7 minutes ago, IrinaHarr said:

If I get to sleep in 2hr increments and get up only 3 times, I can get decent sleep. :sleep:

What's weird is that, once I've gone to the bathroom, then went back to bed, IF I can fall asleep again, I'll dream about whatever, but once I have to go to the bathroom again, I'll dream about trying to find a bathroom, which, when I was working in construction, wasn't always easy to do, since the construction site had porta-potties (portable toilets) scattered around the job site, and if you found one, it might have been occupied.  You don't know what a porta-potties is like, until you've needed to use one in the dead of winter, when the wind chill is 0°F (-17°C), and the wind is howling through the porta-potty, making it feel like your butt is frozen to the toilet seat.....ahh yes, the good old days of construction work.😄

adiantum

7.4 after just 9hours last night with 1 bathroom break.

I dont sleep this long in summer, but its so cozy in bed in Winter. 

That was quite a distance you traveled Mike & gained some height.

adiantum

8 without meds yesterday.. I'll try just half of one today.

The dizzys arn't much fun.

Good news on your lab result ran.

Diana_CT

I usually wake up at around 3AM no matter what time I go to bed. Sometimes I can fall back to sleep around 5 and sleep another couple of hours but most of the time I can't get back to sleep. 

And yes I have tried sleep aids like melatonin, OTC sleeping pills do help but I don't like to take them all the time. I just use them when I need to get a good sleep. 

IrinaHarr

121 today.

Heat is still an issue, I noticed if I have some outdoor activity 30 min or so sweating like a pig and fail to drink a lot of water I'd go dehydrated with all the consequences...  Yesterday I had to cut all lily blooms and bring them indoors to put in vases, otherwise blooms open and fall off in like in 36 hours. Here is my Conca D'Or lilies, only two on the stem but its bulbs first year :)

concador2019.jpg

adiantum

I'll bring the tone of this community down with my 180 / 10  WT?

I dont understand it.. I ate well & chased a ball around the park.

2nd day without meds so I'll resume taking them today.

I washed my hands & got the same result.

I feel well.. really well and warm..not sure why I feel so warm although  its only 61F in the city.

This D really sucks!!

janice21475
21 hours ago, IrinaHarr said:

Yesterday I had to cut all lily blooms and bring them indoors to put in vases, otherwise blooms open and fall off in like in 36 hours. Here is my Conca D'Or lilies, only two on the stem but its bulbs first year :)

concador2019.jpg

I guess I should have cut the flower from this post but it is a GRAND bloom. I am very impressed. Thanks for sharing it.