Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2019 Morning Fasting BG Readings

meyery2k

90 this morning.  My son in law has to work so Kala "roped" me into going here with her...

Screen-Shot-2019-06-11-at-4.09.52-PM-193x300.jpg

Diana_CT

Happy 4th of July!

fireworks+dock.jpg

This was taken off of our dock when we had the NH cottage (fireworks are legal in New Hampshire).

adiantum

9 .. the result of an infection that just happens thanks to the cursed pelvic floor mesh.

Happy 4th of July !!

meyery2k

96 this morning...

Texas, Wyoming, Montana?  No.  Waimea, Hawaii on the Big Island.  The annual Parker Ranch rodeo.  We had lunch at the local BBQ joint after a fun day at the rodeo.

Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 2 people, including Michael Meyer, people smiling, hat and outdoor

TX_Clint

84 here also. Got to enjoy fireworks from my front lawn yesterday. Not much of an extra as we have fireworks every weekend during the summer. I also got to enjoy the crowds. Galveston goes from a resident population of 50000 to as many as 250000 or more for the holidays. They did count the cars coming onto the island at 70000 just for yesterday.

ran23

103 this morning.   quiet night actually, dry here few personal fireworks.  

Kit

98 here

Someone munched instead of eating a real dinner last night.  Bad girl.

meyery2k

96 today.  Already made my goal of cycling 10,000 km for they year.  I had to get a new rear tire.

adiantum

It seems a bladder " Made in Australia" has a holding capacity of just five hours.

Diana_CT

I was up at the cottage all week and on Monday I thew my back out somehow and I didn't get much done around the cottage because of my back pain. I could only do light work around the cottage and I had to rest my back often. So I worked on a PowerPoint presentation that I am giving in the beginning of August.

Saturday was going to be very hot and humid with thunderstorms in the afternoon so I decided to come home on Saturday instead of Monday.

And that turned out to be a Big Mistake because Saturdays and Sundays are switch days.

You ask "What are switch days?"

Well weekly cottage rentals run from either Saturday or Sundays from until 1 PM until 11 AM the following weekend.

I knew the traffic was going to be bad so I check Google traffic before I left the cottage and everything was green. But between the time I checked and I got to the Orleans traffic circle it was backed up all the way from there to the Sagamore Bridge a distance of 35 miles (56 km). A normal 30 – 45 minute drive turned in to two hour drive moving along at around 15 mph but at times it was stop and go.

Live and learn.