Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2019 Morning Fasting BG Readings

adiantum

8 for me.

👌excuse accepted Clint, its always good to have a note to explain your absence  :rofl: 

35 minutes ago, TX_Clint said:

93 today. Sorry I’m late but I had to have my internet fiber line redone.

IrinaHarr

134 today, tomorrow Dr visit and a1c checkup, hopefully better than last time. Fingers crossed

Edited by IrinaHarr

adiantum

8 which could've been because of  this head cold or perhaps because of my painful bladder mesh.. although yesterdays pastry might have had an influence.

Fingers crossed for you IrinaHarr.

Diana_CT

A line of severe thunderstorms passed by last evening around suppertime. It was pouring so hard I could not see the neighbor's house next door through the rain, lighting followed immediately by the clap of thunder, the lights were flickering, wind leaning the trees over, and then went off for a couple of seconds (just enough so I have to rest all the digital clocks) and then it was over. A little while later the fire trucks went by with their lights and sirens, some house must have gotten struck by lighting. We had about 2 inches (5 cm) of rain in less than 2 hours which caused flooding on many of the streets in town.

The thunderstorms cleared out of the state around midnight, but these were just your garden variety thunderstorms.

It was a wild and crazy night.

IrinaHarr

126 today. Gave blood this morning, waiting to hear about a1c tomorrow.

Edited by IrinaHarr