Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2019 Morning Fasting BG Readings

meyery2k

88 today.

I think I will go up to Pepeekeo today and see if I can say hi to Pickles at the coffee shop.  The last time I went there he was out for the day...

@Diana_CT - We are having a trifecta of sorts here.  Low was 65, high forecast for 80.  Partly sunny.  Light winds to keep things comfortable ;)

Image may contain: cat

Diana_CT

120 this morning. 

We are in an artic winter blast... it is 0F (-17C) with winds gusting to 25 mph (40kph) overnight and there are 30,000 without power in the state this morning. All the tree are ice coated and with the full moon last night the trees looked diamond encrusted. 

janice21475
4 hours ago, Diana_CT said:

All the tree are ice coated and with the full moon last night the trees looked diamond encrusted. 

Wish you could have gotten a photo of that. Easily understand not going outside to take it however - Burrrr!

Kit

94 here and yet another flat tire after spending $409 last week to fix this. Fourth time this month. 

meyery2k

@Kit - What is going on with that tire?  Crazy.

90 this morning.  We were treated to a lunar eclipse last night.

Diana_CT
1 hour ago, janice21475 said:

Wish you could have gotten a photo of that. Easily understand not going outside to take it however - Burrrr!

I did but when I posted my reading I still hadn't downloaded it yet,I'll post them tomorrow.

ran23

130 this morning,  after chicken noodle soup last night, with Nori and edamame. didn't help bring it down.   Bone Broth instead of water. 

adiantum

Diana, the trees sound beautiful but my heat goes out to those without power in those temperatures.

Ran its good to see you, i thought you mightve been a victim of power failure when I didnt see you online.

Happy Martin Luther King Day.

ran23

I used a program to clean and it cleared out all saved passwords.   fun morning.  

adiantum

I meant my heart but those people are welcome to some of my heat too.

1 hour ago, adiantum said:

Diana, the trees sound beautiful but my heat goes out to those without power in those temperatures.

steel

(noticed i had higher numbers, high 90s and up to 103 or so when i had breakthrough bleeding on provera..same thing happened last time..then they went down).

i had my first post meal 2 hour pp number in the 80s..86 this afternoon. checked twice.

Diana_CT

My reading this morning was 121

Saturday we had an ice storm here in Connecticut and around 10 PM I stuck my head out of the door and took this picture of the moon shinning through the ice covered trees.

DSC_0944-1.jpg

Kit

96 here

@meyery2k  Its been quite the adventure this month.  On Jan 2nd (Wednesday) I came out to a flat tire.  Got the spare on, took it to the shop, and they couldn't find any leaks.  Continued to drive the 60+ miles to and from work for the three days and run errands on Saturday.

On Jan 6th (Sunday) I was going to run an errand and came out to see the tire was flat again.  Change out to spare, back to shop.  There is corrosion on the rim.  They did some things to clean it up, something to help it seal, and recommended that I get the rims replaced at some point soonish, but I should be ok for at least a few months.  Drive the 60+ miles to and from work every day for the entire week.

Went out for my walk Saturday evening (12th) and the tire is flat again.  All the shops are closed until Monday morning.  Whee.

Come Monday morning (14th) I'm back at the shop.  Got all my rims replaced.  Again drive the 60+ miles to and from work all week.  Run errands on Saturday, run errands on Sunday.

Yesterday morning (21st) I come out to a flat tire again.  This time its in a different location.  Go back to shop, they can't find a leak.  verified that its the same tire as before as they rotated my tires when we replaced the rims.  They gave me a used tire that had a similar level of wear on the tread.  So now its a totally different wheel.  New rims, different tire.

Now I am keeping my fingers crossed that I won't be back to the shop come next Monday morning.

meyery2k

83 this morning.  This was from my ride yesterday.  Moonset over Mauna Kea...

50404429_10210434716703902_6607510840742510592_n.jpg.47c361c1bbbf56a7b562f2fbd405334d.jpg50505632_10210434717063911_3019463640899125248_n.jpg.4dd7b1a1db699924802f57a3111b0398.jpg50632807_10210434717663926_4340831314723733504_n.jpg.5b86610c563ff7dd7262920793d452a7.jpg