Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2019 Morning Fasting BG Readings

adiantum

I really celebrated the warm weather & had a salad sandwich. That crunch felt good  even though I'll be tired of it 7 months later.

Fire warnings filled the radios as two fires threatened properties 20mins each side of me.  

Stolen cars set alight in dry forests with strong winds seems to be the cause. One fire is under control & the other close to it.

Houses Ive been looking at buying have been to close to forests or potential floods.

meyery2k

Lee - I am glad to read of the warm weather.  For my part, fall can't come soon enough.  In many parts of the northern hemisphere, August is usually the warmest month.  This is because the atmosphere takes some time to warm up from the increased sunshine from May, June, and July.  Hawaii's warmest month is generally in September because the ocean moderates much of the temperatures here and the ocean takes even longer than the atmosphere to reach maximum warmth (in September).

adiantum

Mike that is interesting. I thought everyone here would be enjoying cooler days.

I really have no right to complain about Winter as it's nothing like  you all here experience.

If I'm just slobbing around the house or dogs park I wear daggy track pants & a fleecy vest.

I only heat the bedroom & office so Winter doesnt even cost me much.

I guess I'm learning how to be a grumpy old woman.

FunDad62

I'm at my mom's for the funeral tomorrow.  Lot's of family here and still streaming in.  TON's of food.  Gotta love the southern traditions.

adiantum

I couldnt post  the 8.3 . I returned to bed fr 2hrs more sleep after breakfast , then walked the dog & now its 6.1