Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2019 Morning Fasting BG Readings

adiantum

Windows solved... Its the cleaners fault not the heater.

I'll have to have a word with her about it when I next talk to myself.

Discussing it with a friend yesterday who also uses a kero heater  & she doesnt have the problem.

Ummm she said she cleans her windows more often then me :rofl: 

Theres been a mighty dust storm happening in the office while I've been sorting & packing books.

Hundreds of books, some of which have sat there for years collecting dust.

If it had been the heater there would be an oil residue, but its just dust. 

I regularly dust the venetian blinds but never the windows.

I did say I hated housework .

FunDad... what rotten timing.:(

adiantum

6.8 after sleeping 12 hours. Apologies to the insomniacs.

At both bathroom breaks it was too cold & heavy rain to stay up so going back to bed was an easy decision.

Ahnanimus

92 on Friday.

It's our Independence day on Saturday and we usually have a family get together. I was so busy with the preparation that I forgot to post. 

It's already 2.00 a.m on Saturday and I'm just lying in bed even though I have to get up in next 3 hours to prepare breakfast.  Lots of work, but  it's great fun.

Hope my mouth behaves!

adiantum

7.4 on national Wattle Day.

This  tree is were our national colours of green & gold was inspired from.

The roadsides  are dotted with wattle flowers while different species flower throughout the year.

Acacia pycnantha

Golden Wattle photo

meyery2k

Oh wow lau lau!  I forgot to post.  Wanted to get out and ride before the heat kicked in.

97 today.  At home A1c was 4.8

Had a good ride.  My frenemy Simon and I went to pass a slower rider at the same time and he knocked me down.  Lost a little skin but nothing major.  Mostly wounded pride.  More importantly, the bike wasn't hurt lol.  Simon felt so bad and I explained that from my point of view it was an accident.  Sometimes things happen.  I picked myself up, brushed off, and carried on.  It only hurts when someone asks if I took a spill lol...

I was glad I was wearing my helmet though.  I remember my helmet hitting the ground hard enough to realize that would have rung my bell good had I not been wearing it.

I had another 1,000 mile month.

adiantum

Ya gotta watch frenemies !!

Glad the bikes OK :rofl: 

Kit

My fault. Everything I ate was keto friendly, I just ate way too much.  Smothered burgers, grilled veggies, Headbanger's Kitchen Panna Cotta, which surprised me on how good it was.  We had the coffee flavored ones and I was surprised how good it was. 

Ahnanimus

A surprising 90.

I ate a bit of everything yesterday. Most were very carb friendly had them anyway along with a couple of beers.

Back to my regimen today.

adiantum

Wow Ahnanimus, your mouth behaved itself, 90 is a great reward.

Kit thanks for reminding me of Headbanger .. I must go back & check his recipes.

FunDad62

Dorian is a pain.  I thought I would be able to make my trip to Disney based on the track from a few days ago.  Then it slowed down and now is stationary.  It's like the storm is thinking "Ok, what can I do to make absolutely 100% sure Steve doesn't get to go to Disney World???"  There's been some mandatory evacuations ordered for areas here this morning.  I don't get it.  I'm not going anywhere.  I'm 6 miles from the ocean.  My biggest concern is losing power again and not being able to make coffee!!!