Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2019 Morning Fasting BG Readings

meyery2k

86 today.  Nice ride to Pepeekeo.  While I didn't take this photo, it is a beautiful shot of the road I ride on there.  One of my favorite rides through a rain forest.

70321937_2436496586416770_6712595912947924992_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQn5jznrJOy0DkQsqIhGARu-eg5RMmTE2LN9WyuBrKHrbp-xbaNOXO6pASq6X90ff4W2ZsjvRYw-bz9lmrzS5zY4&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=cda18677b65343645d53f90b75c00c7e&oe=5E09971B

adiantum

Hey Hoot........ its awesome seeing you again.

Its a beautiful photo Mike. Where I grew up most roads were like that, sadly now bricks have replaced the trees.

Today outside water restrictions are in place and its not summer for a long time.

Hand held hoses can be used only if they have a trigger connection  & before 10am & after 4pm.

Drip irrigation systems are allowed within those times but sprinklers are banned.

Irina, a sloppy joe is what we call a sweat shirt.

precious ? me ? Ive never been called that before :rofl: 

Edited by adiantum

adiantum

6.8 after a perfect unbroken sleep.. No more cricket to listen to during the night & the next test will be in our time not England's.

Its raining here also  so the garden will get a drink, & I dont have to chase a ball around the park.

FunDad62

When I was in high school I worked for an office supply company.  We had two-way radios in the cars because we made deliveries.  My car unit number was "1-2-9".  To this day anytime I see that number it brings back those memories.  Lol.  It's like my cubicle number here at work is "109".  That was our house number growing up.

Edited by FunDad62

adiantum

We're having  heavy rain here but its not where the farms are.

I had to grab a shovel to re-direct the little streams through my garden. I felt like a kid again playing in water.

Great A1c Kit..congrats.

FunDad, I can relate to your numbers , 8 is mine but I dont see the luck the Chinese predicted .

Five family members scattered over the country  live in No8.

Beautiful numbers there Hoot.

Hammer

A 92 (5.11) today.  I ordered and received a battery powered broadcast spreader.  I have a hand crank broadcast spreader, but it's always getting jammed, so I opted to try out this broadcast spreader.  I have a bag of pelletized lime that I need to spread out over a little patch of ground, and I want to use this new spreader to do that, but I want to spread the lime on a day when we are expecting rain the next day.  I'm anxious to use this new spreader, but there is no rain in the forecast for the next 10 days, so I'll have to wait.  If I just go ahead and apply the lime now, I'l have to mow the lawn in a week or so, so the lime will get thrown around, and won't stay where I need it to stay.  If I apply the lime, then it rains the next day, then the lime will dissolve and sink into the soil.  Oh, well, I'll just have to wait...